• Vongola X ; 6:44 PM, Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Me Time: Crappy Memory. Blog. Last Resort. Yay! :D
I have a faulty memory. Yep. I tend to forget things, no matter how much I tried to make them retain in my mind. In fact, the more I push myself to memorize things or make them stay in my mind, the more I forget them. So yeah, I need to write important things so even if I forgot them, I'll still be able to remember since I wrote it down. I am just like Sasagawa-senpai TO THE EXTREME!

I have a list of the seiyuus of KHR on the Note Page of my Facebook Profile page so I'll still have a copy of them, but then, sometimes, accessing FB is such a pain in the neck, so I have decided to put the names of the seiyuus here as a blog post so I'll also have a copy in my blog. I'm so smart, aren't I? :D

And so, here is the list of the seiyuus and their pictures! (I'll only post for now are the seiyuus who have a picture in my file. Scratch that. I'll only post the guys I like for now. Yes, I am that awesome and lazy. :D)

Neeko
Voices: Reborn (Reborn-san)


Kokubun Yukari
Voices: Sawada Tsunayoshi (Tsun-tsun/Tsuna-fish/Tsu-kun/Tsuna-kun)

Ichinose Hidekazu
Voices: Gokudera Hayato (Ahodera/Bakadera/Stupidera/Takohedo)


Inoue Suguru
Voices: Yamamoto Takeshi (Shi-kun/Takeshi-kun)


Kondo Takashi
Voices: Hibari Kyoya (Kyo-kun/Hibari-kun/Iinchou)


Kiuchi Hidenobu
Voices: Sasagawa Ryohei (Turf-head/Sasagawa-senpai), Knuckle


Takeuchi Junko
Voices: Child Lambo (Ahoshi)


Kenjiro Tsuda
Voices: Adult Lambo/Romeo/Spanner


 Akesaka Satomi
Voices: Dokuro Chrome


Fujiwara Yuuki
Voices: Belphegor


Toyonaga Toshiyuki
Voices: Irie Shoichi/Kakimoto Chikusa


Nakamura Daisuke
Voices: Colonello


Chan Li Mei
Voices: I-Pin


Yoshida Hitomi
Voices: Miura Haru



Inamura Yuuna
Voices: Sasagawa Kyoko

KENN
Voices: Dino [Episode 34-onwards]


That's all for now, since I'm too lazy. Meh... >.>

Date: July 13, 2010
Time: 6:44 PM

Labels: , ,


iKaycee
Le Visite ♠

free counters





Il Mafioso ♠


Name: Mary Kirstine Carolle
Alias: Kaycee//Rin
Age: 18
Date Of Birth: 04/30/1992
School:
Religion:
Martial Statue:

FOND:
DETEST:


Contact&Stats
MAIL ME! ll tumblr ll Facebook ll Twitter

I desideri ♠

ONE INOUE SUGURU
TWO Tsu-kun's Ring of the Sky Version X Complete set of Vongola Rings [Varia Arc & Future Final Battle Arc] & Box Weapons
THREE Tsu-kun's X-Gloves Ver. Vongola Ring
FOUR I-Pin-chan
FIVE My very own butler. [Or you could just give me Sebastian Michaelis. :3]
SIX A new laptop
SEVEN Takeshi Yamamoto
EIGHT Patience in finishing my fics
NINE Adelheid's head on a stick Actually I don't want her to die anymore since I like her and I totally ship JuliexAdelheid.
TEN Mizuno Kaoru's death
ELEVEN A Knightmare Frame of my own. [Designed by Lloyd Asplund]
TWELVE Geass. [Preferably Charles' or Lelouch's geass]
THIRTEEN Roll/Barinezumi
FOURTEEN Shigure Kintoki
FIFTEEN A wand of my own
SIXTEEN Byaku-chan's White Spell uniform
SEVENTEEN Shouichi-sama's glasses. :D
EIGHTEEN Nuts (Gomen, Tsu-kun~!)

Il bisbiglio ♠


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




Gli echi ♠



Le alleanze ♠

Acquaintances:
/ Marin /
Kierkz Insane
Orends:Range
Shinn
Vea
Ma-chan~
Ma-chi~ :]
Fullbustergray
あなたと私
Going Under Ground
YELL
Hitotsu Dake
Ame no Message

Other Links:
Friendster
Fanfiction
KHQ
Facebook
Blogger Profile
Tumblr
Reborn Blues
Gyouza Gyuudon Set no Uta
Arashi no Ouji
Perfect World
RIGHT NOW
Mamorubeki Mono
Kita no Dangerous


La gratitudine ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Edited by rin-chan // YadaYada