• Vongola X ; 12:11 PM, Wednesday, August 4, 2010
I Pick: Arashi no Ouji [Belphegor Character Song]


Arashi no Ouji
嵐の王子
Prince of Storm

[Belphegor][ベルフェゴール] | [Fujiwara Yuuki][藤原祐規]


Surudoi hikari
鋭い光
The sharp light
Chuu wo mai odori
宙を舞い踊り
Dancing in the air
Arashi wo maneku
嵐を招く
Inviting the storm
Ouji damon
王子だもん
The prince

Danmatsuma wo
断末魔を
The death agony
Kiku no ga suki sa
聞くのが好きさ
I love to hear it
Omae no tamashii
お前の魂
Your soul
Kiri kizamu yo
切り刻むよ
I will cut it up

VARIA ichi no
ヴァリアー1の
Varia's no. 1
Saeta sentou SENSU
冴えた戦闘センス
Skilled in battle sense
PURINSU ZA RIPPAA
プリンス。ザ。リッパー
Prince the Ripper
Date janaisa
伊達じゃないさ
It's not a gallantry

Ouzoku no seinaru chi nagashitegoran
王族の 聖なる血 流してごらん
Look at the sinking royalty sacred blood
Shinku no koufun yomigaeru
深紅の 興奮 蘇る
The revival of the deep crimson excitement
Zankoku na ORE no waza
残酷な オレの技
The cruelty of my arts

Kono sekai nanimo kamo kiri kizamu
この世界 何もかも 切り刻む
Everything in this world will be cut up

Tsumetai hikari
冷たい光
The cold light
Omae oitsumeru
お前追い詰める
Will corner you down
Dotou no shikake
怒涛の仕掛け
The raging waves' tricks
Tensai damon
天才だもん
The genius

Make dake wa keshite
負けだけは けして
Only losing
Mitome wa shinai
認めはしない
I won't allow it
Ouji no honnou
王子の本能
The prince's instinct
Katsu no wa ORE
勝つのはオレ
The winner is me

MAFIA no kokoro
マフィアの心
Mafia's heart
Kyoufu ni some ageruyo
恐怖に染めあげるよ
Will be dyed by fear
PURINSU ZA RIPPAA
プリンス。ザ。リッパー
Prince the Ripper
ORE no koto sa
オレのことさ
It's about me

DOKUDOKU ga tomaranai yomigaettekuru
ドクドクが 止まらない よみがえってくる
I can't stop the rising excitement
Mujaki na mukidashino
無邪気な むきだしの
The innocent nakedness
Zangyaku na sagaga
残虐な 性が
The cruel nature

Kono sekai nanimo kamo kiri kizamu
この世界 何もかも 切り刻む
Everything in this world will be cut up

Ushishishi Ushishishi Ushishishi
うししし うししし うししし


Ouzoku no seinaru chi nagashitegoran
王族の 聖なる血 流してごらん
Look at the sinking royalty sacred blood
Shinku no koufun yomigaeru
深紅の 興奮 蘇る
The revival of the deep crimson excitement
Mujihi na katsubou
無慈悲な渇望
The merciless longing

DOKUDOKU ga tomaranai yomigaettekuru
ドクドクが 止まらない よみがえってくる
I can't stop the rising excitement
Mujaki na mukidashino
無邪気な むきだしの
The innocent nakedness
Zangyaku na sagaga
残虐な 性が
The cruel nature

Kono sekai nanimo kamo kiri kizamu
この世界 何もかも 切り刻む
Everything in this world will be cut up


_-I should be sleeping right now, but noooo, I'm listening to KHR songs. Imba, much? :D

Anyway, Bel-sama's song has been stuck on my head for quite a while now, along with Takohedo's YELL and various plots for my oneshots and drabble request, and when the song came up, I thought that it deserves a post in my blog, so voila, instant blog post!

And coincidentally, I was re-watching the REBOCON 2009 clips in YouTube (or what is left of it anyway) and I have stumbled upon Yuki-san's performance of Arashi no Ouji. And my God, the fangirls there (including myself XD) where screaming while he was singing and when he laughed his notorious ushishishi, everyone nearly lost it.

Fujiwara Yuki-san did a good job on the song and it really songs that he's a cast of Tenimyu. Yep. He's a cast of the Prince of Tennis Musicals. Anywaaaayyyyyy, they also said that Yuki-san couldn't really sing that well, but I tell them wrong. His voice is so cool, and seductive, or it's just me and my biases. :))

Moving on, the character "性" which is translated to "nature", is can be also translated to "sex". But it's just "sex" as in "gender", though combined with other kanjis, it can also mean "sex" as in the sexual activity. But the song doesn't really mean it like that.

AND I KNEW IT! THIS SONG HAS A PERVERTED MEANING TO IT! :)) Oh my...





Ushishishi, watch the clip peasants, and stick to it until the end. You'll see a pleasant surprise.

And if you haven't watched this clip yet, you'll be quite surprised. And yosh! I now remember it! :3

And for the lyrics, I credit the awesomesauce owner of this LJ.


Date: August 04, 2010
Time: 12:11 PM

Labels: , , , , ,


iKaycee
Le Visite ♠

free counters





Il Mafioso ♠


Name: Mary Kirstine Carolle
Alias: Kaycee//Rin
Age: 18
Date Of Birth: 04/30/1992
School:
Religion:
Martial Statue:

FOND:
DETEST:


Contact&Stats
MAIL ME! ll tumblr ll Facebook ll Twitter

I desideri ♠

ONE INOUE SUGURU
TWO Tsu-kun's Ring of the Sky Version X Complete set of Vongola Rings [Varia Arc & Future Final Battle Arc] & Box Weapons
THREE Tsu-kun's X-Gloves Ver. Vongola Ring
FOUR I-Pin-chan
FIVE My very own butler. [Or you could just give me Sebastian Michaelis. :3]
SIX A new laptop
SEVEN Takeshi Yamamoto
EIGHT Patience in finishing my fics
NINE Adelheid's head on a stick Actually I don't want her to die anymore since I like her and I totally ship JuliexAdelheid.
TEN Mizuno Kaoru's death
ELEVEN A Knightmare Frame of my own. [Designed by Lloyd Asplund]
TWELVE Geass. [Preferably Charles' or Lelouch's geass]
THIRTEEN Roll/Barinezumi
FOURTEEN Shigure Kintoki
FIFTEEN A wand of my own
SIXTEEN Byaku-chan's White Spell uniform
SEVENTEEN Shouichi-sama's glasses. :D
EIGHTEEN Nuts (Gomen, Tsu-kun~!)

Il bisbiglio ♠


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




Gli echi ♠



Le alleanze ♠

Acquaintances:
/ Marin /
Kierkz Insane
Orends:Range
Shinn
Vea
Ma-chan~
Ma-chi~ :]
Fullbustergray
あなたと私
Going Under Ground
YELL
Hitotsu Dake
Ame no Message

Other Links:
Friendster
Fanfiction
KHQ
Facebook
Blogger Profile
Tumblr
Reborn Blues
Gyouza Gyuudon Set no Uta
Arashi no Ouji
Perfect World
RIGHT NOW
Mamorubeki Mono
Kita no Dangerous


La gratitudine ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Edited by rin-chan // YadaYada