• Vongola X ; 5:33 PM, Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I Pick: Bloody Prince [Belphegor Character Song]
Album Cover


Credits to the owner of this LJ since that's where I found the lyrics.

 bloody prince
- [Belphegor][ベルフェゴール] | [Fujiwara Yuuki][藤原祐規]
- [Lussuria][ルッスーリア] | [Yuzawa Kouichirou][湯澤幸一郎]


bloody Bell ore wa saikou
bloody Bell 俺は最高
bloody Bell I am the best
Kiri aji mo zekkouchou kirisaite yukou
切り味も絶好調 切り裂いて行こう
The taste of ripping is perfect, let’s go to rip
bloody Bell ouji no ashioto
bloody Bell 王子の足音
bloody Bell the prince’s footsteps sound
Kikoetekuru darou nigeba wa naize
聞こえてくるだろう 逃げ場は無いぜ
You heard it, right, there’s no escape

Shinku ni somaru odoriko wo RAITOAPPU
真紅に染まる踊り子をライトアップ
Light up the dancer dyed in scarlet
Kurutta shi e no MERODII
狂った死へのメロディー
The melody to the crazy death

Himei nantemon wa saikou no BGM
悲鳴なんてもんは最高のBGM
Screams are the best BGM

help me help me help me
bloody hell bloody heaven
bloody Bell


bloody Bell inochi goi nara
bloody Bell 命ごいなら
bloody Bell if it’s about life
Suki na dake sakeba ii dare mo konaisa
好きなだけ叫べばいい誰も来ないさ
Scream if you like, no one will come after all
bloody Bell ouji no karei na
bloody Bell 王子の華麗な
bloody Bell the prince’s magnificence
NAIFU to WAIYAA sabaki de
ナイフとワイヤーさばきで
Knife and wire judgement
Himei wo agero
悲鳴をあげろ
Rise up the screams

Abaretsuzukeru emono wo RAITOAPPU
暴れ続ける獲物をライトアップ
Continue to rampage, light up the game
Kurutta shi e no MERODII
狂った死へのメロディー
The melody to the crazy death

[Tasukete] nante saikou no BGM
「助けて」なんて最高のBGM
[Help me] is the best BGM

help me help me help me
bloody hell bloody heaven
bloody Bell


bloody Bell makka na butai ni
bloody Bell 真っ赤な舞台に
bloody Bell on the deep red stage
Owaranai ANKOORU hibikitsuzukeru
終わらないアンコール響き続ける
Never-ending encore continue to echo
bloody Bell ouji no RISAITARU
bloody Bell 王子のリサイタル
bloody Bell the prince’s recital
Tomaranai danmatsuma kanadetsuzuke you
止まらない断末魔 奏で続けよう
Unstoppable death agony continue to play

Odori madou emono wo RAITOAPPU
踊りまどう獲物をライトアップ
Evil dance light up the game
Kurutta shi e no MERODII
狂った死へのメロディー
The melody to the crazy death

Kirisaki ouji no saikou no BGM
切り裂き王子の最高のBGM
Prince the Ripper’s best BGM

help me help me help me
bloody prince
bloody prince
bloody Bell
help me help me help me
bloody hell bloody heaven
bloody Bell


YouTube Link 


Date: August 17, 2010
Time: 5:33 PM  

Labels: , , , , ,


iKaycee
Le Visite ♠

free counters





Il Mafioso ♠


Name: Mary Kirstine Carolle
Alias: Kaycee//Rin
Age: 18
Date Of Birth: 04/30/1992
School:
Religion:
Martial Statue:

FOND:
DETEST:


Contact&Stats
MAIL ME! ll tumblr ll Facebook ll Twitter

I desideri ♠

ONE INOUE SUGURU
TWO Tsu-kun's Ring of the Sky Version X Complete set of Vongola Rings [Varia Arc & Future Final Battle Arc] & Box Weapons
THREE Tsu-kun's X-Gloves Ver. Vongola Ring
FOUR I-Pin-chan
FIVE My very own butler. [Or you could just give me Sebastian Michaelis. :3]
SIX A new laptop
SEVEN Takeshi Yamamoto
EIGHT Patience in finishing my fics
NINE Adelheid's head on a stick Actually I don't want her to die anymore since I like her and I totally ship JuliexAdelheid.
TEN Mizuno Kaoru's death
ELEVEN A Knightmare Frame of my own. [Designed by Lloyd Asplund]
TWELVE Geass. [Preferably Charles' or Lelouch's geass]
THIRTEEN Roll/Barinezumi
FOURTEEN Shigure Kintoki
FIFTEEN A wand of my own
SIXTEEN Byaku-chan's White Spell uniform
SEVENTEEN Shouichi-sama's glasses. :D
EIGHTEEN Nuts (Gomen, Tsu-kun~!)

Il bisbiglio ♠


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




Gli echi ♠



Le alleanze ♠

Acquaintances:
/ Marin /
Kierkz Insane
Orends:Range
Shinn
Vea
Ma-chan~
Ma-chi~ :]
Fullbustergray
あなたと私
Going Under Ground
YELL
Hitotsu Dake
Ame no Message

Other Links:
Friendster
Fanfiction
KHQ
Facebook
Blogger Profile
Tumblr
Reborn Blues
Gyouza Gyuudon Set no Uta
Arashi no Ouji
Perfect World
RIGHT NOW
Mamorubeki Mono
Kita no Dangerous


La gratitudine ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Edited by rin-chan // YadaYada