• Vongola X ; 6:03 PM, Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I Pick: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Original Soundtrack -hyouteki 4-


Another long overdue post from me. Anyway, the OST 4 of KHR was released last September 15 and I was able to download and listen to it today. I'm looking for the MP3 download of Mirai no Oozora E but I can't find it, so yeah. The tedious task of looking for it has begun.

And here's the listing of the OST:

o1. Tachiagare
o2. Fukutsu
o3. Turinisette
o4. Kyouteki
o5. Aratana chikara
o6. Fuon
o7. Millefiore no Sonzai
o8. Millefiore no Mokuteki
o9. Nozaru.Tazaru
o1o. Jokyoku
o11. Juunen go Varia
o12. Futeki na Emi
o13. Kyoushuu
o14. Bousou
o15. X BURNER
o16. Kakugo
o17. Mirai e
o18. Chikara wo Awasete
o19. Saikyou no Kanshi
o2o. Real Roku Chouka
o21. Arienai Koto
o22. Shuuketsu
o23. Tanomoshii Nakama
o24. Aratana Deai
o25. Kabe wo Koete
o26. Kanashii Kako
o27. Zetsubou
o28. NEW ITEM 1
o29. NEW ITEM 2
o3o. Tsuka no Ma no Shiawase
o31. Kyuusoku
o32. Tanoshii Nichijou
o33. FAMILY~Chinese Version~ by SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI with VONGOLA FAMILY


MediaFire
[MediaFire Download Link of the OST]

And while making this post, I'm listening to FAMILY. It sounds so weird for me since I'm used to the japanese version, but meh, it's still cool.

And people, if you have a download link for Mirai no Oozora E, please give me the link. I'm really clamoring for that one.

And I'm still sad about KHR, but there are whispers that the series will be back Spring of 2011. I guess they'll just let the Shimon Arc pass because if they'll continue it, the anime will catch up with the manga. So, there's still hope, and I can still see Shi-kun on the manga. :))

Anyway, here's the YouTube Link of Mirai no Oozora E.

Date: September 29, 2010
Time: 6:04 PM

Labels: , , ,


iKaycee
Le Visite ♠

free counters





Il Mafioso ♠


Name: Mary Kirstine Carolle
Alias: Kaycee//Rin
Age: 18
Date Of Birth: 04/30/1992
School:
Religion:
Martial Statue:

FOND:
DETEST:


Contact&Stats
MAIL ME! ll tumblr ll Facebook ll Twitter

I desideri ♠

ONE INOUE SUGURU
TWO Tsu-kun's Ring of the Sky Version X Complete set of Vongola Rings [Varia Arc & Future Final Battle Arc] & Box Weapons
THREE Tsu-kun's X-Gloves Ver. Vongola Ring
FOUR I-Pin-chan
FIVE My very own butler. [Or you could just give me Sebastian Michaelis. :3]
SIX A new laptop
SEVEN Takeshi Yamamoto
EIGHT Patience in finishing my fics
NINE Adelheid's head on a stick Actually I don't want her to die anymore since I like her and I totally ship JuliexAdelheid.
TEN Mizuno Kaoru's death
ELEVEN A Knightmare Frame of my own. [Designed by Lloyd Asplund]
TWELVE Geass. [Preferably Charles' or Lelouch's geass]
THIRTEEN Roll/Barinezumi
FOURTEEN Shigure Kintoki
FIFTEEN A wand of my own
SIXTEEN Byaku-chan's White Spell uniform
SEVENTEEN Shouichi-sama's glasses. :D
EIGHTEEN Nuts (Gomen, Tsu-kun~!)

Il bisbiglio ♠


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




Gli echi ♠



Le alleanze ♠

Acquaintances:
/ Marin /
Kierkz Insane
Orends:Range
Shinn
Vea
Ma-chan~
Ma-chi~ :]
Fullbustergray
あなたと私
Going Under Ground
YELL
Hitotsu Dake
Ame no Message

Other Links:
Friendster
Fanfiction
KHQ
Facebook
Blogger Profile
Tumblr
Reborn Blues
Gyouza Gyuudon Set no Uta
Arashi no Ouji
Perfect World
RIGHT NOW
Mamorubeki Mono
Kita no Dangerous


La gratitudine ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Edited by rin-chan // YadaYada