• Vongola X ; 10:19 PM, Wednesday, September 8, 2010
News Feed: REBOCON 4 [~RED~ & ~BLUE~ Updated News]
This is a super late post/update about REBOCON 4, but then I think I still post need to post it. I got this news from fullbustergray, which in turn she got from the PonyCanyon Site. I wanted to take a screenshot, but my net is acting up, so I can't load the pictures. But I will edit this post as soon as I can rip those pictures from the PonyCanyon site. LOL.

And the casts of the ~RED~ and ~BLUE~ are updated. Hellz yeah! No more banging on the wall and shouting, "Why is Hidekazu-san not coming?" There's also another time added in the first day of ~RED~ and ~BLUE~.XD

REBOCON 4 ~RED~

 9 October 2010:
13:30/14:30
17:30/18:30

10 October 2010:
1. 12:00/13:00
2. 16:00/17:00

Venue
JCB Hall

リボーン役:ニーコ/沢田綱吉役:國分優香里/山本 武役:井上 優
笹川了平役:木内秀信/雲雀恭弥役:近藤 隆/六道骸役:飯田利信/笹川京子役:稲村優奈
三浦ハル役:吉田仁美/ランボ役:竹内順子/イーピン役:チャン・リーメイ
ディーノ役:KENN/バジル役:寺崎裕香
-追加出演者-
獄寺隼人役:市瀬秀和
クローム髑髏役:明坂聡美★10/10のみ出演

Reborn: Neeko
Sawada Tsunayoshi: Kokubun Yukari
Yamamoto Takeshi: Inoue Suguru
Sasagawa Ryohei: Kiuchi Hidenobu
Hibari Kyoya: Kondo Takashi
Rokudo Mukuro: Iida Toshinobu
Sasagawa Kyoko: Inamura Yuuna
Miura Haru: Yoshida Hitomi
Lambo: Takeuchi Junko
I-Pin: Chiang Li Mei
Dino: KENN
Basil: Terasaki Yuka
Gokudera Hayato: Ichinose Hidekazu
Chrome Dokuro: Akesaka Satomi


And for the ~BLUE~


REBOCON 4 ~BLUE~

13 November 2010:
13:30/14:30
17:30/18:30

14 November 2010:
1. 12:00/13:00
2. 16:00/17:00


Venue
JCB Hall



リボーン役:ニーコ/沢田綱吉役:國分優香里/山本 武役:井上 優
笹川了平役:木内秀信/六道 骸役:飯田利信/ XANXUS役:池田政典/S・スクアーロ役:高橋広樹
ベルフェゴール役:藤原祐規/フラン役:國立 幸/白蘭役:大山鎬則
入江正一役:豊永利行/スパナ役:津田健次郎/ユニ役:南條愛乃/桔梗役:加藤和樹

Reborn: Neeko
Sawada Tsunayoshi: Kokubun Yukari
Yamamoto Takeshi: Inoue Suguru
Sasagawa Ryohei: Kiuchi Hidenobu
Rokudo Mukuro: Iida Toshinobu
XANXUS: Ikeda Masanori
Superbi Squalo: Takahashi Hiroki
Belphegor: Fujiwara Yuuki
Fran: Kokuryu Sachi
Byakuran: Ohyama Takanori
Irie Shouichi: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
Spanner: Tsuda Kenjiro
Uni: Nanjou Yoshino
Kikyo: Kato Kazuki


So there, the added casts for the ~RED~  are Muku-chan., Goku-baka and Chrome-chan. MUKU-CHAN will be on ~RED~! *squeals* And I'm so glad Goku-baka *evades the Tornade Flame Arrow* will be able to come. :D

And on the ~BLUE~ version, Spanner and Kikyo will be coming! Ryohei and Takeshi will also be there, so I guess Tsu-kun will be safe. LOL.

And guess what people?

My hibernation is now finished. I'm officially back at the cyberworld, and so I can start catching up on the chapters and episodes that I have missed and they're so many. >.<;;

Wish me luck! :D

Date: Sept. 08, 2010
Time: 10:20PM

Labels: , ,


iKaycee
Le Visite ♠

free counters





Il Mafioso ♠


Name: Mary Kirstine Carolle
Alias: Kaycee//Rin
Age: 18
Date Of Birth: 04/30/1992
School:
Religion:
Martial Statue:

FOND:
DETEST:


Contact&Stats
MAIL ME! ll tumblr ll Facebook ll Twitter

I desideri ♠

ONE INOUE SUGURU
TWO Tsu-kun's Ring of the Sky Version X Complete set of Vongola Rings [Varia Arc & Future Final Battle Arc] & Box Weapons
THREE Tsu-kun's X-Gloves Ver. Vongola Ring
FOUR I-Pin-chan
FIVE My very own butler. [Or you could just give me Sebastian Michaelis. :3]
SIX A new laptop
SEVEN Takeshi Yamamoto
EIGHT Patience in finishing my fics
NINE Adelheid's head on a stick Actually I don't want her to die anymore since I like her and I totally ship JuliexAdelheid.
TEN Mizuno Kaoru's death
ELEVEN A Knightmare Frame of my own. [Designed by Lloyd Asplund]
TWELVE Geass. [Preferably Charles' or Lelouch's geass]
THIRTEEN Roll/Barinezumi
FOURTEEN Shigure Kintoki
FIFTEEN A wand of my own
SIXTEEN Byaku-chan's White Spell uniform
SEVENTEEN Shouichi-sama's glasses. :D
EIGHTEEN Nuts (Gomen, Tsu-kun~!)

Il bisbiglio ♠


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]




Gli echi ♠



Le alleanze ♠

Acquaintances:
/ Marin /
Kierkz Insane
Orends:Range
Shinn
Vea
Ma-chan~
Ma-chi~ :]
Fullbustergray
あなたと私
Going Under Ground
YELL
Hitotsu Dake
Ame no Message

Other Links:
Friendster
Fanfiction
KHQ
Facebook
Blogger Profile
Tumblr
Reborn Blues
Gyouza Gyuudon Set no Uta
Arashi no Ouji
Perfect World
RIGHT NOW
Mamorubeki Mono
Kita no Dangerous


La gratitudine ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Edited by rin-chan // YadaYada